Wednesday 18 March
8am – 2.30pm
The John Smith’s Stadium
Welcome to KBC 2020
Wednesday 18 March
By Rory Bourke
The Kirklees Business Conference was established in 2013. Fast forward several years, it is well established as Huddersfield’s largest B2B event.
Every year our delegates, exhibitors, sponsors and partners identify ways in which we can add value to the event.
The results of which can be found here in this guide. It will showcase why KBC should be the first date booked into your diary for 2020.
What’s new for KBC 2020?
- Procurement focus. Learn about the tender process and network with buyers.
- Increase your network of Calderdale, Kirklees and Wakefield suppliers.
- Designed exhibition that includes: Buyers, Business Support, Construction & Manufacturing, Creative & Digital, Technology &Innovation, New Entrepreneurs, Professional Services and Skills & Recruitment.
- Expert seminars that relate to key areas of new business generation and business growth.
- Marketing campaign to target decision makers.
- Interactive experiences with a demonstration space in the heart of the exhibition.
- Inclusive event including faith rooms and cuisine that can be enjoyed by all.
Scroll down below to see more about the Exhibition, Seminars and Networking opportunities.
1. The Exhibtion
For the very first time, the exhibition has been designed to reflect the vibrant and innovative business landscape of the Huddersfield district. For KBC 2020 we have compartmentalised the exhibition stands into Buyers and Suppliers.
The buyers will be comprised of the procurement teams of large enterprises and public sector organisations. This will enable delegates to learn about buying processes and network with buyers.
The suppliers will all be local to the region and will divided into the following key sectors:
- Business Support
- Creative & Digital
- Technology & Innovation
- Skills & Recruitment
- Professional Services
- New Entrepreneurs
An additional bonus for exhibitors is that there will be no direct competitors allowed to exhibit, meaning each exhibitor will have their own niche.
Information on available sponsorship and exhibition spaces can be found on the Kirklees Business Conference website. Stand prices start from £100+VAT.
2. The Seminars
Seminar 1: How Marketing and PR can be used to generate new business.
- Janet Bebb, Social Progress.
- Kate Betts, Capital B Media.
Seminar 2: Procurement: How to write winning bids and efficiently manage tenders.
- Sarah Shafiei-Shabet, Senior Bid Manager, Onto the Page
Seminar 3 – How to secure funding for business growth. – Panel (tba)
Keynote Speaker – tba
3. Network with decision makers.
KBC 2020 Partners
Design and Print Partner
Social Media Partner