About KBC 2020
The flagship B2B event of the vibrant and innovative Kirklees business community. Est. 2013.
Organised by the Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce, the objectives of KBC 2020 is to:
- Raise the profile and provide a strong business engagement opportunity for exhibitors, partners and sponsors.
- To provide business owners, directors and managers an opportunity to expand their suppliers list and meet buyers.
- To facilitate a knowledge sharing platform via a seminar programme with expert speakers.
Hosted at the John Smith’s Stadium, home of the Huddersfield Giants and Huddersfield Town. The stadium is easily accessible from M62 and the rail network.
Where is Kirklees?
The Metropolitan Borough of Kirklees runs down the south of the M62 and encompases Huddersfield and Dewsbury.
Kirklees has excellent connections to both the M62, A642 and the M1.
What’s new for 2020?
- Learn about the contract / tender process and network with buyers.
- Increase your network of Calderdale, Kirklees and Wakefield suppliers via the 55 stand exhibition.
- Designed exhibition that reflects the vibrant and innovative key sectors of the local business landscape.
- Expert seminars that relate to key areas of new business generation and business growth.
- Marketing campaign to target decision makers.
- Interactive experiences with a demonstration space in the heart of the exhibition.
- Inclusive event including faith rooms and cuisine that can be enjoyed by all.